ইংরেজি শিখার ১২ টি গোপন টিপস শিখুন | 12 Secrets of learning English| ways |improving | tips
In this lesson one of my students Mr Serajul Islam Seraj is going to show you ইংরেজি শিখার ১২ টি গোপন টিপস শিখুন | 12 Secrets of learning English| ways |improving | tips. By this lesson you will be able to know how to learn English with 12 secrets tips. If you can create these 12 habits of learning the four skills of English language, you can master English in an easy way. So, let’s begin.
Many of you are trying your best to master the skills of English language but due to lack of proper guideline you cannot achieve it. With the help of this video you will be capable of improving your Listening, Speaking, Reading and writing skills easily. Besides , you can watch my channel learn English with Shimul sir to improve your English skills .
The students studying at different level of International Language Teaching Academy are going to make various types of videos on teaching English so that you can be proficient in English. Hope you will encourage them watching their videos and make your valuable comments at the comment box.
At this turn, I am going to show you those 12 secrets of learning English which is given by Serajul Islam Islam . So, see the following tips and listen to him on the video carefully.
1. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Be confident. People can only correct your mistakes when they hear you.There is a saying that Mistake is the way of Learn something. 2.Involve yourself into an English speaking environment. Because without involving us into an English speaking environment, It’s not possible to be good at in English. The best way to learn is through speaking 3.Practice Every Day. Because We know that Practice makes a man perfect. Set a study plan. It will help you to improve yourself. 4.Get help! If you don’t understand something you’ve got to ask someone. Ask your teacher, classmates or friends for help. 5.Don’t translate into English from your own language. Think in English to improve your fluency. Talk to yourself…but not on the bus otherwise people will think you have gone crazy! 6. Nobody likes to hear their own voice, but be brave and try it! Record your voice and listen to your pronunciation and intonation. It will help you to identify your problem areas. 7.Don’t give up! Stay positive! Sometimes you will feel that you aren’t learning quickly enough. Everyone feels like this, don’t worry about it. You’ll get there in the end. 08.Gather your thoughts. Take a second to think about what you’re going to say. You know the grammar, but maybe you don’t use it correctly when you speak. 09.Meet new people. Make the effort to mix with English speakers in your town. You could join a club or go to bars where foreigners hang out. 10.It’s not enough to only learn English words. You can teach a parrot English words but that doesn’t mean it can speak English! You still need to have an understanding of grammar. 11.Learn English with a friend. You’ll have someone you can practice with and you can motivate each other to study. 12.Think about your strong and weak points. Write down which areas you want to improve on and work on improving them. Of course, don’t ignore your strong points. Congratulate yourself on how well you’ve done!
You can follow me on social media:-
you can enjoy my following videos.
English to Bengali translation with short cut tips|30 daily use sentences |BCS|Bank Job |NTRCA | in
How to master English writing skills easily |Translate |Free hand| Bangla
The course we offer:
• Academic English course From class 3 to masters
• Free hand writing course.
• Spoken English course.
• English language course
• IELTS .
• English proficiency development course.
• Phonetics course ,British & American
• Forming English language club at different educational institute .
• English for kids.
For more information
Please call us: 01711045295. 01735530939
To visit us : International language Teaching Academy, house no : 920, West Medda, Brahmanbaria sadar , Brahmanbaria.