So, we have done a great job listing the clock movements with chime to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the clock movements with chime, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 clock movements with chime: Editor Recommended
10 clock movements with chime Review:
1. Hicarer Quartz Pendulum Trigger Clock Movement Chime Music Box Completer Pendulum Clock Kit with 3 Pairs of Spades, Fancy, Straight Clock Hands
- Package include: pendulum clock movement set with 3 pairs of hands, pendulum, trigger clock movement, chime music box, mounting hardware, and instructions
- Chiming pendulum movement plays the Westminster melody on the hour,automatically silences the chimes after 9:00 pm until 6:00 am
- Pendulum clock movement size: total shaft length is 17 mm (0.67 inches), thread length is 9.7 mm (0.38 inches); Jump second movement, suitable for 2 – 6 mm (0.08 – 0.24 inches) thickness clock panel
- Hole center to the tip hand size: the hour hands are approx. 80 mm/ 3.1 inch, 90 mm/ 3.5 inches and 68mm/ 2.7 inches respectively, minute hands are approx. 110 mm/ 4.3 inches, 120 mm/ 4.7 inches and 98 mm/ 3.8 inches, 2 second hands are approx. 100 mm/ 3.9 inches, 1 second caps is approx. 7 mm/ 0.28 inches
- The pendulum trigger clock movement replacement parts for your treasured clock, design and make your own pendulum clock, the hands made of aluminum, please do not install them with too much pressure or they will be bent
Additional Info :
2. Original Youngtown 12888 Chime Melody Pendulum Clock Movement with 2 Sets of Hands 23.5mm (59/64 Inch) Shaft Length 16mm (5/8 Inch) Thread Length.
- .The ideal replacement parts for your treasured clock,Design and make your own pendulum clock.
- .Chiming pendulum movement plays the Westminster melody on the hour,automatically silences the chimes after 9:00 pm until 6:00 am.
- .Pendulum type movement, suitable for 9-13 mm ( 23/64 – 1/2 inch ) thickness clock panel;INSTRUCTIONS – Included along with the movements.
- .Total shaft length: 23.5mm ( 59/64 Inch),thread length: 16mm ( 5/8 Inch).Max Pendulum Swing: 26°;Max Pendulum Weight: 40g ; Max Pendulum Length: 35cm.
- .This clock doesn’t contain hook, they can’t hang directly; If the handle is too long, you can snip them as you want according to the size of the clock panel.
Additional Info :
3. Quartz Pendulum Trigger Clock Movement Chime Westminster Melody Mechanism Clock Kit with 3 Pairs of Hands
- What you get: in our pendulum clock movement set, you will receive 3 pairs of hands, pendulum, trigger clock movement, chime music box, mounting hardware and instructions, meet your different needs and replacement
- Pendulum clock movement size: total shaft length is 17 mm/ 0.67 inch, the thread length is 9.7 mm/ 0.38 inches; Jump second movement, which is suitable for 2-6 mm/ 0.08-0.24 inches thickness clock panel
- Hole center to the tip hand size: the hour hands measure approx. 70.5 mm/ 2.78 inch, 70 mm/ 2.76 inch and 82 mm/ 3.2 inch, the minute hands measure approx. 101 mm/ 3.98 inch, 92 mm/ 3.6 inch and 117 mm/ 4.6 inch, and 2 second hand are approx. 100 mm/ 3.9 inch, 1 second cap is approx. 7 mm/ 0.28 inch
- Melody effect: the chiming pendulum movement plays the Westminster melody on the hour, automatically silences the chimes after 9 o’clock pm until 6 o’clock am
- Practical tools for you: these pendulum trigger clock movement replacement parts are practical for you to design and make your own pendulum clock, help you to replace and change a different look; Please notice that the hands are made of aluminum, don’t install them with too much pressure or they will be bent
Additional Info :
4. Hicarer Quartz Pendulum Clock Movement DIY Movement Kits with 2 Pairs Hands and Pendulum
- Package includes: pendulum clock movement set comes with 2 pairs of hands, pendulum, and instructions, easy to install
- Pendulum clock mechanism size: total shaft length is approx. 20 mm/ 4/ 5 inch, thread length is approx. 11.7 mm/ 9/ 20 inch, jump second movement is suitable for 4 – 8 mm/ 4/ 25 – 3/ 10 inch thickness clock panel
- Hole center to the tip hand size: the hour hands are approx. 90 mm/ 3.5 inches and 68 mm/ 2.7 inches respectively, minute hands are approx. 120 mm/ 4.7 inches and 98 mm/ 3.8 inches, 1 second hand is approx. 100 mm/ 3.9 inches, 1 second cap is approx. 7 mm/ 0.28 inches
- Wide application: applicable to cross-stitch, 3-dimensional embroidery, craft clock, frameless draw clock, etc.
- Warm notice: as the clock hands material are aluminum, the hands back color are silver, front color as the picture show, and please check the size before buying
Additional Info :
5. Quartz Pendulum Trigger Clock Movement Chime Music Box Completer DIY Wall Mechanism Repair Parts Replacement with 4 Pairs of Spades, Fancy, Straight Clock Hands, 6/25 in Max Dial Thickness
- ✔️Good Choose for You DIY or Repair: the Westminster melody pendulum trigger clock movement replacement set comes with 4 different pairs of hands, Spades, Fancy, Straight (3 black and 1 gold), good for repairing, replacing or making a clock by yourself. The simple style clock movement can match to diverse colors, patterns, shapes clock panel, it will not stand out, good movement will work well.
- ✔️Westminster melody: the aluminum sounds pendulum movement plays the 12 different Westminster melody on the hour.And The music box will switch off automatically from10:00 PM to 5:59 AM if the strike is set correctly.
- ✔️Accurate time-keeping motor:Size- the total shaft length is 17 mm/ 0.67 inches, thread length is 9.7 mm/ 0.38 inches; Jump second movement, suitable for 2-6 mm (0.08-0.24 inches) thickness clock panel. Features high precision clock mechanism, which offers watchmaker’s accuracy and dependability; powered by a AA battery.
- ✔️ Four of most popular clock hands. Different Sizes,Colors and Styles. Meet different needs only in one package, applicable to cross-stitch, three-dimensional embroidery, craft clock, frameless draw clock; get to pick out the style and length of the hands that look best with your clock at no additional charge.The Diameter of Clock Panel should be longer than 8.27in/21cm. The clock hands should be less than 9.84in/25cm.
- ✔️ Package contents: a pendulum clock movement,a pendulum,a Trigger clock movement,a chime music box,a black end cap,3 Second hands,4 Minute hands,4 Hour hands,a Plastic washers,a Brass washers and a Brass nuts,and come with the specially designed protect box and instructions.
6. Galapagoz Hermle 2114, 2214, 2215, 2115 Clock Replacement Dual Chimes 1/4 inch Thick Dial USA
- Battery Quartz pendulum dual Chime Replacement Movement for the Hermle and Kienienger
- Westminster or Ave Maria chimes 18 mm shaft for 1/4” Dial thickness.
- Uses 2 standard C batteries.
- Serpentine hands set and second hand included. Minute hand is 3 1/8”.
- Mounting hardware and speaker included.
Additional Info :
7. Westminister Chime Box for Movement with Hour Trigger Switch Clock Repair Replacement Kit
- Chime Box plays the Westminster melody on the hour.
- When the battery is inserted, no matter what time the clock shows, the music time will be restored set at 6:00 in the morning.
- The chime defalt setting is 6 o clock so it chimes 6 times.
- SET:Chime Time Setting Button After press one time”SET”button,the chime time will onward one hour,but after press one time”SET”,the quarter hour chimes will not work correctly during the first hour after time is set.The correct chiming will start at the next full hour. (Such as now is 10:25,the chime only will working on 11:00,it can not working during 10:25~10:59 this period)
- Note:The clock will switch off automatically from 10:00 PM to 5:59AM if the strike is set correctly.
8. Hicarer Pendulum Clock Movement Quartz DIY Movement Kits Replacement Pendulum Clock Movement Mechanism (Shaft Length 0.9 Inch)
- Good package: come with specially designed blister cardboard box and instructions, convenient to carry
- Pendulum clock mechanism size: total shaft length is 23 mm (0.9 inches), thread length is 14.6 mm (0.57 inches); Jump second movement, suitable for 9 – 13 mm (0.35 – 0.51 inches) thickness clock panel
- Size from the center of the hole to the tip: the hour hand approx. 68 mm/ 2.7 inches; The minute hand is approx. 98 mm/ 3.9 inches in length; The second hand approx. 100 mm/ 3.94 inches
- Wide application: applicable to cross-stitch, three-dimensional embroidery, craft clock, frameless draw clock, etc.
- Warm notice: when you install this clock movement kit, please keep the hour hand and minute hand parallel, and please check the sizes before buying
Additional Info :
9. KEVNATSS Takane Westminster Chime Pendulum Quartz Battery Movement to fit a 1/4″ Dial
10. Perezy Quartz Pendulum Trigger Clock Movement Chime Music Box Completer DIY Wall Mechanism Repair Parts with 4Pairs Clock Hands
- Precise chronograph motor: Size-The main shaft length is 17 mm/0.67 inches, and the thread length is 9.7 mm/0.38 inches; the second movement is suitable for a clock panel with a thickness of 2-6 mm (0.08-0.24 inches). It adopts high-precision clock mechanism to provide the accuracy and reliability of the watch maker; it is powered by an AA battery.
- A good choice for DIY or repair: The music melody pendulum trigger clock movement replacement set comes with 4 pairs of different hands, spades, wonderful, straight (3 black and 1 gold), suitable for repairing, replacing or making clocks by yourself . The simple style clock movement can match various colors, patterns, and shapes of the clock panel, it will not stand out, and good movements will be very good.
- Four most popular clock hands. Different sizes, colors and styles. It only needs one package to meet different needs. It is suitable for , three-dimensional embroidery, clock, and frameless clock; without additional cost, you can select the pointer style and length that match the clock. The clock panel diameter should be larger than 8.27 inches/21 cm. The hands of the clock should be smaller than 9.84 inches/25 cm.
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your clock movements with chime
If you want to purchase clock movements with chime, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your clock movements with chime before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Quality: The quality of the product should be good. It should be durable, and it should have the life of more than 1 year. The best way to check the quality is by reviewing other customers who have used the product.
- Price: The price is an important factor while buying any product online or offline. You need to calculate how much money you are willing to spend on this product and then compare it with other sellers who are offering similar products at different prices. If there is too much difference between the prices, then go for higher priced ones as they might be better in quality and durability than lower priced ones which are available in plenty on the market today!
- Features: Make sure that all features of your desired product are present in that particular model before purchasing it from any website or store! You can also read reviews about each feature from other customers who have used these features and then decide if these features are useful for your needs or not!
clock movements with chime: Things To Remember
It’s easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the clock movements with chime without wasting too much time or money!
1. Always Examine Product Details
Not reading the product description is a grave mistake. The problem with most online consumers today is that they make most of their purchase decisions based on the displayed product image. They don’t take time to read and understand the item’s contents. To avoid suffering from a bad case of buyer’s remorse, always check product information before adding the item on your cart. Don’t be fooled by edited and photoshopped pictures which may distort the item’s real appearance.
2. Check Shipping Costs
The law states that an online retail store must ship an order within the time stated upon purchase or as seen in its ad. In cases where the timeframe isn’t stated or is subject to changes, the product should be delivered within around 30 days of the order’s placement. Shipping costs can also vary depending on your location, the cost, the size, and the date you want your order delivered. Most companies have “free shipping” applied to bulk orders or to orders over a certain amount. This can be a good way to save money but discourage consumers who simply want to buy one or two items.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
When comparing product prices, your goal is to purchase the best product for the best price. While some consumers willingly spend their money on discounted and bottom-priced goods, others are warier of these “too good to be true” deals and discounts. After all, doesn’t a low price also mean low quality? The best way to get more bang for your buck is to discerning prices and product quality.
4. Read Product Reviews
A simple way to find the best product or item is to review product reviews. Buying guides and product reviews help you learn a great deal about the item you plan to buy. Some user reviews can give you a comprehensive and realistic item expectation. These are based on real customer experiences and can help you decide whether or not you may want to buy the product.
5. Know Your Rights
Every e-commerce and online store has policies about the process in purchasing their items. They may have strict return policies for every item. Some stores forbid returning items such as electronics and personalized goods once the package is opened. As a customer, it is your right to know the refund and return policies of the store. You can visit the site’s help pages or contact customer service to learn more about your rights.
6. Be Wary of Scams and Fraud
Lastly, avoid getting scammed. Privacy and security is a serious concern among users who worry about deceitful fraudsters who may use different methods to access your valuable personal details, such as your usernames and passwords. There are many deceitful websites out there disguising themselves as online shopping stores in order to get information from you. But how can you tell if a website is fake? By using Google Trusted Stores, a verification system for all online shopping sites, users can determine which shop is trustworthy or not.