British English & American English pronunciation: 6 differences
SUBSCRIBE for new lessons! ➡️
You might be able to recognize a British accent or an American accent… but do you know the details of the pronunciation differences? This lesson will teach you some of the major differences – although there are some variations depending on what region of the country the speaker is from.
▶ American English Pronunciation Course:
▶ Free Sample from the American English Pronunciation Course:
▶ Free E-Book: 500 Real English Phrases:
▶ More Espresso English Courses on Speaking, Vocabulary, Grammar, Pronunciation, & more!
⭐️ Get a 50% discount when you join the Complete Program! ⭐️
600+ lessons –
This lesson will show you some of the main differences between British English and American English pronunciation:
– Differences in word stress in British and American English
– Some words ending in -ILE are different in British and American English
– In some words the letter “A” is pronounced differently in British and American English
– The sound of “R” is stronger in American English
– The “-IZATION” ending is pronounced differently in British and American English
– The letter “T” in the middle of a word can be pronounced like a fast “D” in American English
FOLLOW ESPRESSO ENGLISH TO LEARN ENGLISH FASTER!
– Espresso English Website:
– On Facebook:
– On Twitter:
– SUBSCRIBE on YouTube: ➡️
ABOUT ESPRESSO ENGLISH:
Espresso English gives you clear and practical lessons to help you improve your English in just a few minutes a day. You can study anytime, anywhere – so that you can learn English quickly and easily. Visit our website for more English tips, e-books, and courses:
english verbs,irregular verbs,learn english,english words,english grammar,english tips,english teacher,english lessons,english class,english course