(as of Dec 07,2020 17:22:18 UTC – Details)
Set yourself apart in the business world with these phrases, expressions and idioms in American English.
Have more confidence when speaking English at a meeting with clients, during a presentation or business lunch, or when making small talk with co-workers. And that’s just to name a few of the situations that this business English book covers! Get your copy of Business English Vocabulary Builder to improve your English quickly and easily.
Jackie Bolen has nearly fifteen years of experience teaching ESL/EFL to students in South Korea and Canada. She has written these dialogues filled with helpful sentences, expressions, and phrases in American English for business people, plus each section has some practice opportunities to make what you’ve learned more memorable. You’ll improve your business English vocabulary and conversational skills in no time at all!
Pick up a copy of the book today if you want to…
- Have more confidence in conducting business in English.
- Have hundreds of English phrases, expressions and idioms for business at your fingertips.
- Learn the definition of each one of them.
- Improve your American English.
- Put into practice the phrases and expressions with the practice opportunities.
- See how the language is used in real-life dialogues and situations.
- Improve your TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS score.
- Sounds more like a native speaker.
These are the business English sentences that you’ll hear over and over again in real life. Speak more fluently and gain some confidence with this book. Besides the common business English phrases and expressions, there are dialogues so that you can see how the language is used. Plus, some opportunities to put into practice and review the sentences and phrases you’ve learned. This book is for intermediate-advanced English learners.
Pick up your copy of the book today. Business English Vocabulary Builder by Jackie Bolen will help you stay motivated while consistently improving your business English skills.