Learn Spoken English with these short video lessons and the enguru app – India Ka English Guru.
Advice on how to think about who you are writing to. Useful vocabulary on the same topic.
“Hi friends, today we will learn some new words about emails.
• Being polite means to be nice to other people.
• When something has a lot of value, it is called important.
• A person who works with you is your Colleague.
• A person who buys the products and services of your company, is a customer.
Emails can be of 2 types – formal and informal.
• We send Formal emails to our colleagues
• We send Informal emails to our friends and family.
In this lesson you will learn how to use these words.
Download the enguru app to access this entire lesson and many more – https://goo.gl/1nN1wr
Connect with us on our other social platforms for more fun learning content: