The best Reviewer on YOUTUBE is here and it’s free! This channel has almost all the content comprising the latest scope and coverage of the most Board, Eligibility & Entrance Examinations in the Philippines.
1. The rate of ___________ has been fluctuating wildly this week.
2. The bus ___________ arrives late during bad weather.
A. every week
3. Do you ____________ where the nearest grocery store is?
4. Jerry Seinfeld, the popular American comedian, has his audiences ___________.
A. putting too many irons in the fire
B. keeping their noses out of someone’s business
C. rolling in the aisles
D. going to bat for someone
5. The chairperson will ____________ members to the subcommittee.
6. The critics had to admit that the ballet ______________ was superb.
7. Peter says he can’t ___________ our invitation to dinner tonight.
8. We were __________ friends in that strange but magical country.
D. in addition to
9. The hurricane caused ____________ damage to the city.
10. Many cultures have special ceremonies to celebrate a person’s _________ of passage into adulthood.
Had Been, Has Been, or Have Been? – English Grammar – CSE & UPCAT Review
Subject-Verb Agreement – English Grammar – Civil Service Review
Using Should, Would, Could – English Grammar – Civil Service Review
How to Solve Age Problems: Table Technique [CC] – Civil Service Review
Paano ba gumaling sa ENGLISH? – Study Hacks
Number and Letter Series – Numerical Reasoning – Free Civil Service Review
Prepositions of Time (in, on, at) – Civil Service Exam – English Grammar
Best PEN for the Exam & How to Shade Your Scantron Answer Sheet – Civil
Civil Service Exam Coverage – What you need to study
English Tenses Part 1: Present Tenses – Civil Service Review
Prepositions of Place – English Grammar – Civil Service Review
How to Solve Percentage Problems: Set 1 Explainer – Civil Service Exam
Homonym Horrors: There, Their, They’re, Your, You’re, Its, It’s – Civil Service Exam Review
Logical Reasoning: “ALL” in Statements – Free Civil Service Review
Multiplying Fractions [CC] – Civil Service Exam Review
How to TOP the test – Study Hack #1
Number Analogy – Ratio Rotation Technique [CC] – Civil Service Exam Review
Reading Comprehension Tips
English Tenses Part 2: Past Tenses – Civil Service Review
Sentence Correction Tips – Finding the Error – CSE and UPCAT Review
Arranging Adjectives – English Grammar – Civil Service Review
How to Solve Problems Using PEMDAS : FUNdamentals – Civil Service Exam
Converting Fractions to Decimals – Fraction Evolution – Civil Service Review note….
All of the available reviewers are just being compiled for general information and dissemination. We do not claim ownership of the available reviewers. Furthermore, we do not make any warranty with regards to reliability and accuracy of the information. We just aim to help you with your quest to pass the Examinations youre taking..
Thanks and God Bless…