Want to speak FLUENT SPANISH?
Let’s talk about pronunciation, grammar and structure of the Spanish language! In this video I go over a few ways to really perfect your Spanish so you can start sounding like a native speaker!
Remember, learning a new language can be really fun, and there’s nothing wrong with having an accent. But, if you’d like to hear a few tips to improve and some help avoiding a few common mistakes, definitely check this video out!
HOPE YOU ENJOY!
PS. Please check the disclaimers below.
How to sound like a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER
(tips para mejorar tu INGLÉS):
1. I learned Spanish in Mexico, so keep that in mind. I do not pronounce the C and Z like an english TH like they do in Spain. (Both are beautiful ways of speaking, I am just teaching the one I know).
2. (@4:21) CARRO is used to say car only in certain countries. COCHE or AUTO are widely accepted as well.
3. (@4:47) CORRO already conjugated. It means “I RUN”
4. (@4:49) CORO can mean CHOIR or CHORUS
5. (@10:25) ¿QUÉ HORAS SON? – apparently this is incorrect, although it is widely used (Like in the Manu Chau song “ME GUSTAS TU”)
6. (@15:33) TENGO SUEÑO – a more accurate translation would be “I’M SLEEPY”. I’M TIRED would be “ESTOY CANSADO”.
7. (@17:33) I messed up the subtitle at although I did pronounce it correctly. It should be “UN DÍA GRIS”
THANK YOU GUYS! I’M DEFINITELY FAR FROM PERFECT BUT I HOPE YOU FIND THIS VIDEO HELPFUL!
What’s my channel about?
How often do I upload?
Why don’t I name my subscribers?
How long will I be doing YouTube?
How did I learn Spanish?