In this lesson, you can learn about formal and informal English. You’ll learn how to recognise and use formal and informal styles in your spoken and written English.
See the full lesson here:
1. Three Levels of Language 0:47
2. When to Use Formal, Neutral, or Informal Language 3:07
3. Sentence Structure in Formal and Informal English 6:18
4. Formal and Informal English Vocabulary 9:54
5. Directness in Formal and Informal English 13:58
6. Formal and Informal Written English 18:13
In this lesson you can learn:
– The three levels of formality: Formal, Neutral, and Informal English.
– When you should use formal, neutral, and informal English.
– Sentence structure in formal and informal English.
– Formal and informal English vocabulary.
– Levels of directness in formal and informal English.
– How to use formal and informal English in writing.