See the full lesson here:
1. Three Levels of Language 0:47
2. When to Use Formal, Neutral, or Informal Language 3:07
3. Sentence Structure in Formal and Informal English 6:18
4. Formal and Informal English Vocabulary 9:54
5. Directness in Formal and Informal English 13:58
6. Formal and Informal Written English 18:13
In this lesson you can learn:
– The three levels of formality: Formal, Neutral, and Informal English.
– When you should use formal, neutral, and informal English.
– Sentence structure in formal and informal English.
– Formal and informal English vocabulary.
– Levels of directness in formal and informal English.
– How to use formal and informal English in writing.