To skip my introduction and get to the exercise, click here:
The original clip can be found here:
I do not own the copyright for this video, and reproduce the materials for purposes of fair use for the purposes of teaching.
Why do this listening exercise?
This listening exercise is a simple way for you to improve your language skills in a number of ways:
1) You get to improve your ability to listen and understand a range of English speakers,
2) You get to develop your vocabulary skills,
3) You get to see vocabulary in context, so you’re more likely to use it correctly,
4) You develop your business/legal/exam English skills, and
5) This (and all the other of my listening exercises) really are high-level language practice exercises.
To improve your legal or business English writing skills, please go here: