Hi everyone! Welcome to this video about English kitchen vocabulary! Here are some things you can do to practise your English:
1. Turn on the subtitles! This will help you to understand.
2. While you’re watching, see if you can find the answers to the following questions:
– Does Caroline say her kitchen is messy or tidy?
– What is another word for ‘stove’?
– What does Caroline use fridge magnets for?
Put your answers in a comment below!
3. Book a lesson with me on Italki by clicking on my tutor profile here: https://www.italki.com/teacher/4747927
4. You can get great discounts on my Udemy courses by clicking on the links below:
Business English: https://www.udemy.com/business-english-success-from-the-start/?couponCode=YOUTBESS22
English conversation: https://www.udemy.com/improving-your-english-fluency-speaking-with-confidence/?couponCode=YOUTUBEMW100