Improve your pronunciation and fluency when speaking English. We look at the vowel sound /ɔɪ/, give different spellings (enjoy, voice) and an example sentence.
Watch, listen and practise!
We cover all 44 British English pronunciation sounds (phonemes) and give example sentences with the different spellings for each sound. This includes:
– 20 vowel sounds: Watch the full playlist!
– 24 consonant sounds:
Please help us to reach more people and:
– SHARE this video with anyone studying or teaching English;
– SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel.
Visit our website for English courses, online English lessons, English level test and more:
Please join us on social media too!
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnglishRadar/
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/englishradar/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRadarHome/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.de/englishradar/