– Give me your tickets right now…
or I’m gonna kick your… meek little sheep butt.
– Cut it out, Gideon!
– Baa! Baa! What are you gonna do? Cry?
– Hey! You heard her. Cut it out.
– Nice costume, loser.
– What crazy world are you living in…
where you think a bunny could be a cop?
– Kindly return my friend’s tickets.
– Come and get them. But watch out, because I’m a fox…
and like you said in your dumb little stage play…
us predators used to eat prey.
– And that killer instinct is still in our “Dunnah.”
– Uh, I’m pretty much sure, it’s pronounced “DNA.”
– Don’t tell me what I know, Travis.
– You don’t scare me, Gideon.
– You scared now?
– Look at her nose twitch!
She is scared!
– Cry little baby bunny. Cry, Cry…
– Oh, you don’t know when to quit, do you?
– I want you to remember this moment…
the next time you think… you will ever be anything more
than just a stupid… carrot-farming, dumb bunny.
– That looks bad.
– Are you okay, Judy?
– Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay.
– Here you go.
– Wow! You got our tickets!
– You’re awesome, Judy!
– Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn’t
know what he’s talking about.
– Well, he was right about one thing.
– I don’t know when to quit.