In this English lesson I will help you learn English words and phrases associated with the news. As humans we are very curious people and we often read the news or watch the news every day. As you continue to learn English the news can be a great source to learn new words and vocabulary.
During the English lesson you can ask questions using a Google form. The link will be posted here and in the chat.
I hope you enjoy this English lesson!
Have a great day!
✅ If you like short 1 minute English lesson every day, check out my other channel. Don’t forget to subscribe! Here is the link:
⌛ Remember: Always watch the video again tomorrow. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
✅ SUPPORT ME:
😀💲 If you would like to become a member of my channel here is the link:
Becoming a member at every level has these benefits and perks:
1) A full transcript for every Tuesday video.
2) Access to a slower version of the video with good audio and subtitles built in.
3) At least one worksheet to fill out while listening. (Great for Teachers!)
4) From time to time access to worksheets and games on Quizlet.
5) A cool crown beside your name during live streams and when making comments and your name highlighted in green.
I really appreciate those you that have chosen to thank me in this way! Please only support me if you can afford it!
If you prefer to support me via Patreon, here is a link to that page:
Thank you for your generosity!
✅ SEND ME A POSTCARD:
Bob the Canadian
P.O. Box 419
✅ Join me on Instagram:
✅ Sign up for my email list and receive exciting free tips to improve your English:
#englishlesson #learnenglish #englishclass
**Note: All images used under:
CC0 License ✓ Free for personal and commercial use ✓ No attribution required
From pexels.com or pixabay.com