Learn about some of my family’s Christmas traditions in this video.
More importantly, Lucy, the ESLPod.com staff, and I all want to wish you a very Happy Holiday season! We hope you have a relaxing and peaceful holiday.
And why not give yourself or someone else the “gift of English” this year? Check out our Unlimited English Membership!
Start 2021 out right (begin it in a good way) by improving your English.
P.S. Like this English lesson? Get a FREE sample lesson (no money needed) – SIGN UP BELOW!
Just fill out the form below and we’ll send a FREE lesson to try!
We hate spam, too! We will never sell, rent, or give your information to anyone – ever!
What Will I Learn in My Free Lesson?
Here is just a small part of what you’re going to learn in this free lesson:
- What “take a rain check” means and how to use it in a conversation . . .
- The difference between a “recluse” and a “busybody” . . .
- Why “to fend OFF” means something from “to fend FOR” . . .
- What it means to “take a rain check,” “keep to yourself,” and “to appoint (someone)” . . .
- What a social secretary is . . .
- The best way to use “to sort out” and “to turn down” . . .
- How to use phrasal verbs like “to settle in” and “to settle down” (they’re not the same!) . . .