Check your grammar with the Grammarly grammar checker:
WHY are PHRASAL VERBS so DIFFICULT to learn?
– Because there are so many of them?
– Because they are so commonly used that they can be overwhelming.
– Because one phrasal verb can have multiple meanings
– Many phrasal verbs are idiomatic, so their meaning is not always as the individual words suggest.
In this lesson, I’ll share 6 tips to help you learn and use more phrasal verbs, including:
– What exactly is a Phrasal Verb?
– Is it transitive or intransitive?
– Is it separable or inseparable?
– They’re just multi-word verbs
– HOW TO find the right phrasal verbs to practice
– Practice USING phrasal verbs… The right way!
Read the full transcript to this video on my blog:
⭐️Speak with native teachers… 30mins every day! Get a free 14-day trial here:
⭐️Try Grammarly Grammar Checker – it’s FREE!
⭐️English Listening practice – Try Audible for FREE!
Ladies Facebook Group
TweetMe on Twitter:
Subscribe on YouTube:
TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO!
Do your friends a favour and help to translate this lesson into your native language! Contribute subtitles translations here:
Your name will be featured underneath the video 😃
Music Credit: Crimson Fly – Huma-Huma: