Are you feeling OPTIMISTIC about 2019? In this lesson, I’ll be sharing some English Vocabulary English Vocabulary expressions and phrases to help you talk (and think) positively about the year ahead!
Vocabulary and expressions used in this lesson:
– (adjectives) fabulous, incredible, amazing, spectacular, exceptional
– (adverbs) definitely, certainly, wildly, incredibly
– It’s shaping up to be a (adjective) year!
– This year is going to be your best yet!
– I’ve got a good feeling about…
– (to) set/put your mind to something.
– fingers crossed!
– I’ll be cheering for you!
Read the full transcript of this lesson on my blog here:
⭐️Try Grammarly Grammar Checker – it’s FREE!
⭐️English Listening practice – Try Audible for FREE!
⭐️Speak with native teachers… 30mins every day! Get a free 14-day trial here:
Contact me here:
Ladies Facebook Group
TweetMe on Twitter:
Subscribe on YouTube:
TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO!
Do your friends a favour and help to translate this lesson into your native language! Contribute subtitles translations here:
Your name will be featured underneath the video ?