You’ve got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? Ask Alisha now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 6 questions.
– Could you please tell me what does the expression “”give it a try “” means?
– What is the main difference between simple past and present & past participle or perfect tense?
– What is the difference among “”I want you to know””,””I want to you know””,””I want you know””?
– i’d like to know about ‘finish’ , ‘ has finished’ ‘is finished’.
– Which one of them is correct in the following sentences:
1. Not all questions can’t be answered by Alisha.
2. Not all questions can be answered by Alisha.
– I am confused about when to use: “”I talk with blabla vs I talk to blabla””, can you help with that?
Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions you’ve been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us for more free content: