You’ve got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? Ask Alisha now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 5 questions.
– What’s the difference between ‘By myself’ and ‘on my own’? What’s more casual?
– What is the difference between suitable and convenient?
– When we can use “I was there”, “I have been there” and what is the difference?
– I have come across a word called “Baller”. Could you plz explain what actually it means?
– What is correct and why: I have saw or I have seen?
Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions you’ve been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us for more free content: